Print / iPF9400
- Built to put advanced printing technologies into the hands of artists and photographers, the 60" iPF9400 will help to fulfill your creative potential like never before. With the iPF9400, Canon delivers impressive 60" color output, strength in paper handling and speed in output - everything a professional needs to productively and efficiently create enhanced color materials.
- Canon's LUCIA EX Ink set is designed for dramatic photographic expression and detailed colour reproduction for exacting proofing applications. This 12-Color ink set offers a brilliant range of vibrant colors, smooth gradations and transitions, with incredibly fine details. This specially formulated ink also offers better scratch resistance, superb black reproduction and exceptional color stability compared to its predecessor.
- In highest print mode, the order of ink application and layering is optimized to maintain the highest print quality with fewer passes, making this mode twice as fast compared to previous models.
- The new tint and tone controls over the four monochromatic shades allow a user to create even more expressive blacks with smoother gradations - especially in dark areas.
- With this new feature, the fastest printing mode on the iPF9400 offers printing quality that's equivalent to the previous model's standard printing mode. while finishing print jobs much faster. Ink consumption is also dramatically reduced which helps in cutting down on ink costs.
- Providing a large capacity for print job data storage and retrieval. This 250GB hard drive enables job data to be stored in protected mailboxes for easy access via web browser or at the printer for job re-printing. The embedded hard disk is ideal for medium to large workgroups to share a printer efficiently with multiple users, offering sample job storage space.